viernes, 6 de septiembre de 2013

This is me

Hi! My name is Cindy Carrasco Torres. I was born in July 25th in Santiago, Chile. I moved to Buenos Aires, Argentina when I was 3 years old with my mom, my dad and my brother (he is two years younger than me). I started going to elementary school in Colegio El Bosque de Arrayanes in Pacheco, Argentina (from first grade to third grade). Then, when I was nine years old I moved back to Santigo, Chile. I studied in Colegio San Agustin the rest of my elementary years and my high school too.
I studied at Duoc Uc for two years nursing technician and now I’m in first year of veterinary medicine at Universidad de Chile.
My family is very big (my mom, dad, brother and lots of relatives). My mom is Marcia and she is a housewife, my dad is José Luis and he is a mechanic. I have six dogs in my house, two dachshund (salchichas), one puddle, two half blood and one pekinés called Estich (she is my baby).
I believe in God and play piano at my church (gospel).
I really love seafood, sushi (made by me) and Italian food (this is my favourite). I also like to cook, read, the winter, and of course I love animals and i hate those peopel who do not take good care of their animals

5 comentarios:

  1. Oh Cindy! I did not know you lived in Argentina. It's great! I always wanted to know this country, should be very nice.
    Neither do I know you played piano, you could teach me some day jajaja!
    Greetings!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. In Argentina? seriously?!! Great!!!,
    You have many animals... too much for me. hihihi...

    And realy play piano?? that´s great!!!! I would like to learn play the piano too, but i don't have artistic skills....

    blessings!!!

    Pd. Sorry for delete previous comments, but I ate a letter.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. you play the piano?, great!, i love the piano but i never learned play the piano, well in the future i will learn play it ^^

    ResponderBorrar