viernes, 11 de octubre de 2013


POST Nº5 MY FAVORITE ANIMAL(S)

Well, i like almost every animal... i think that each of them are cute in diferent sides, and is very admirable the capacity they have to live in this planet without destroying it.
I am gonna write about the Lion, one of my favourite animals, this big cat is the simbol of dignity and bravery. This fearsome feline that was venerated by the old cultures is now at risk of extinction, specifically in critical danger at some areas, and in others places they are vulnerable... obviously because of the human race... I really like the mane of the lion, it is a very cute animal, lazy, wild...
I also like this other little guy that is very opposite with the before described... the chipmunk, i think is very adorable, tooo cute, loveable, and small...just take a look at the picture, i simply love their faces :3


3 comentarios:

  1. I love the lions! It's a beautiful animal, but I don't like see them in the zoo :(

    And the squirrels are too cute! I love your little face ^^

    ResponderBorrar
  2. The lions are really beautiful, is the other feline that I like it and the squirrels are really cute, I have a hamster and is soooo cute :3

    Grettings!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. i love yours photos!!! the lion is a good choice.. i remember the zodiac. ( i am a lion) you too!! ahahaa.

    i like the squirrel because keep its food inside the mouth.

    Be careful! see ya!

    ResponderBorrar