viernes, 4 de octubre de 2013

Post 4: My Favorite piece of technology... tablet


I have many tools that i love, but the most important and my favourite is my tablet, in the past it used to be my laptop but this litte tool has become in something much more useful for me because of its portable desing,  i can use this everywhere i go, in adittion it is fast and you can put the size of the memory and use external devices for make it more bigger, you can put all the apps that you need (office, etc), long lasting battery and finally it is very light so my back does not hurt like it used to be with my laptop in my backpack.
My dad gave it to me this year so it is new and updated, like i explain before i use this for everything and every day (to go online, check my mail, facebook, read, study, buy, etc).
My life without this device it will very tiring, and stressful for use more than one tool for all that i like and have to do, although maibe i would have more free time for sports, and other stuffs. :v

5 comentarios:

  1. the tablet is more useful in anatomy!! Can see the bones and parts!! to skeleton the dog, cow and horse. hahaha!! in my case i like to see "NETFLIX" in the tablet, because ir portable and fast. regards!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I want a tablet! I think is so useful to everything and so small :3 I love read in the laptop, so the tablet is more portable for this.
    Regards!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I don`t have a tablet :( I like have one...Maybe the next year I buy one.
    Greeting! :D

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I have one and are very useful :) regards

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I have one (but turn out very awful) about two years ago and it was very useful the time that live..see you in class.

    ResponderBorrar